Become a supporting association
BUILDEX Edmonton brings together top professionals in a variety of related industries including property managers, building owners, facility managers, developers, interior designers, contractors, engineers, architects, designers and decorators.
There are many reasons for your members to attend, including:
- Over 150 exhibits featuring new and innovative products that can provide valuable business solutions and keep delegates informed on the very latest developments.
- Over 30 educational seminars and presentations featuring expert advice on industry trends, cost-reduction strategies and ways to increase revenue.
- High-profile key-note speakers.
- Continuing education credits on approved conference seminars. Note: If your association offers education credits to members, please let us know and we can arrange to have the proper forms and process in place to help your members take advantage of this opportunity.
Informa Canada, the event producer, can provide you with communication tools to help you get the word out to your membership, including:
- Event listing for website posting;
- Brief article for inclusion in your association newsletter;
- PDF of conference brochure and email cover note for electronic distribution to membership;
- Hyperlink to the BUILDEX Edmonton website for quick connection from your home page;
- Series of prepared email reminders for distribution to members leading up to event;
- Complimentary passes for giveaway at your next association meeting.
Simply email Kate at email@example.com and all materials will be forwarded to you. If it is easier for you, we can also send all communication out to your membership on your behalf.
As a supporting association your logo will be included on the show website, show signage and in the official show guide. This is an opportunity not to miss to showcase your association.